Broadband Access FTTx
DASAN's FTTx Broadband Access Solutions deliver ideal bandwidth solutions to give service providers the ability to fulfill their customers’ growing demands.
And DASAN's Copper Line Broadband Access products offer solutions that extend Gigabit services to legacy brown field areas where it is difficult to lay new fiber. DASAN Copper Line solutions meet the demand for faster and new services while reducing costs and avoiding the challenges of fiber installation to every home. Leveraging a mixture of existing copper and fiber DASAN's Copper Line Broadband Access Solutions deliver ultra-high speed broadband services to more customers.
Broadband Access FTTx / EPON ONT / H670G
The H670G is designed to provide a simple and cost-effective EPON internet connection and combines the benefits of high-speed EPON technology and also enables many interactive multi-media applications such as video conferencing and collaborative computing using fiber network.
It enables service providers to extend their core optical network all the way to the subscribers, eliminating the bandwidth bottleneck in the last mile.
And this ONT is available in a variety of configurations and provides 4 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connections, with which the ONT delivers Gigabit broadband services to connected subscriber equipment.
Realizing functionality of 128-bit AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) Decryption and VLAN, the H670G provides advanced network security and rate limit per port.
The H670G utilizes technology for intelligent IP-based access allowing reliability of network deployment models and management system.
• EPON Interface
- IEEE 802.3ah Standard PON Interface
- Support Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
- Supports transmission distance up to 20km
- Wavelength : TX 1310nm, RX 1490nm
• Advanced QoS & Network Management
- Protection of delay-sensitive traffic based on SLA
- Quality of Service for traffic prioritization and bandwidth management
- AES-128 Encryption and Decryption
- Dying Gasp in case of fiber cut or remote side power loss
- L2/L3/L4 Filtering
- Remote Fault Monitoring Function
- Switching/Bridging acc. to IEEE 802.1D and IEEE 802.1Q
| Flash Memory || 4MB |
| SDRAM || 256MB |
| Uplink Port || 1 EPON port (SC/PC, SFF) |
| Service Port || 4 10/100/1000BASE-T ports (RJ45) |
| Operating Temp. || 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) |
| Storage Temp. || -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) |
| Operating Humidity || 5 ~ 90% (non-condensing) |
| Power Voltage (adapter) || Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz |
| Power Consumption || Max 2.5W |
| Dimensions |
(W x H x D)
| 6.29 x 1.57 x 4.88 in (160mm x 40mm x 124mm ) |
| EPON || • 1G EPON Optical Network |
• IEEE 802.3-2008 full compliance
• Ethernet OAM
| Layer 2 || • 802.1q VLAN |
• Flow control/Port Rate limit
• Max-host/Auto-negotiation per port
• STP or self-loop control
| VLAN || • VLAN port filtering |
• Destination address port filtering
• Source MAC address learning
| Multicast || • IGMP snooping management |
| QoS || • Strict Priority (SP) |
• QoS by 802.1p or DSCP
• 8 Queues per port